- | Saturday 1st, 15th April. 27th May. Sunday 25th June. Saturday 22nd July, Monday 31st July. Saturday 26th August. Saturday 16th September. Saturday 21st October. Saturday 18th November.
- 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Hunstanton Town Hall
- Free Admission. Further info from: Ann McKimm on 01485 533933 or Lorraine Cannell (organiser) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The HDFA CRAFT FAIRS will again be held in the Town Hall. If you are looking for a quality locally made gift, then this is the place to be. Stalls are also available for crafters; please contact Lorraine Cannell for further information.
- Wednesday 9th, August.
- Gates open at 6.30pm | Performance at 7.30pm
- Thornham Village Hall
- Tickets £12.00 adult £10.00 conc. Box Office Hunstanton TIC 01485 532610 Tickets also available on the door.
- The scene is set: a respectable garden party to celebrate Lord Cava’s retirement and the handing over of his sparkling wine empire to his nephew, Charles. It is no secret that Charles intends to shut down the business and convert Lord Cava’s Manor (The Cavary) into a conference centre. Unsurprisingly, Charles is later found dead, poisoned, clutching Hercule – Lord Cava’s beloved pet parrot. The garden party is thrown into disarray, the sardonic Inspector Back arrives to investigate and the twists and turns of a whodunit both puzzle and entertain alongside dangerous amounts of humour. Can you solve the mystery?
This original murder-mystery by David Kerby-Kendall will be an interactive play with references to Downton, Agatha Christie, part romp, part farce and a whole lot of fun. Come along and figure out if you can decipher ‘whodunit’?!
Running time 2.5 hours inclusive of a 20 minute interval
Suitable for 12+.
Please bring picnics, rugs and low back chairs. (Indoors if Wet).